Before contacting us, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page. You may find the answer you need there or a few "very" common ones below.
- April 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE: Chickens do not carry or transmit Covid-19. Our staff are all healthy and free of Covid-19. As a mail order, web-based business, we are operating as usual and shipping out chicks as scheduled every week in the order received. Please be patient waiting for your chicks to ship as sometimes we get large volumes of chick orders and lower than predicted egg production or hatches each week.
- No Local Pickup: We ship baby chicks to all the 50 US states every week year round. To maintain flock biosecurity we do not have farm tours or allow on-farm order pickups. Our staff cannot meet for off farm pickup chicks. If you live local, you still must have your chicks shipped.
- Hatching Eggs?: We do not sell hatching eggs, just day-old chicks that we hatch and ship every week, year round.
- Why Order From Feather Lover Farms: These are not the typical hatchery stock baby chicks. Our chicken breeds are either extremely rare recently imported into the US or popular breeds from show quality breeding stock. We keep our birds healthy and outdoors throughout the year. They live in roomy pens and are allowed to forage on green pasture; a humane and healthy way to treat animals. As a result, our chicks we hatch and ship tend to be very healthy and thrive when you receive them.
- Shipping Cost: We charge a flat rate of $39 Priority 2-3 Day Shipping or $69 Express 1-2 Day Shipping for sending a box of an any amount of chicks via USPS. Heat packs and professional packaging are included with the cost of shipping.
- Minimum Order: The minimum order is 3 baby chicks for Live Arrival Guarantee. You can order any combination of chicks to acquire the minimum order or order as many chicks as you want.
You may contact us by using the form below, our live chat line, phone number or by email. Email is the best & quickest way to reach us as we are always out on the farm. Thank you!